Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quirky?? Who me??

Ofcourse I have no quirks.I am so purrrfect. :D.So Vini just for you I m going to make up a few ahem...quirks
1)I always tilt my head. Mostly to the right. Sometimes to the left
2)I need to switch off lights when I dont see any one in the room. Any room
3)The first thing I do when I step into my house is open out the windows. Let the light in. Also the first thing in the morning. I feel claustrophobic in spaces where no natural light is being let in.Except at night
4)I swim real well.But I cant do the dead mans float. Its the fear of drowning that makes me all rigid:D
5)Doors need to be shut.Else I walk around closing them
6)I will always eat something different at a restaurant if I frequent it and work my way through the menu. Then stick to what I liked best.

So Atticus- care to take up the tag?

3 comments:

Vini said...

Ok, so someone finally yielded!
I hope the new job's treating you well. Don't go all silent on us :)

Anahat said...

most people tend to ignore their obsessive compulsive disorders... you seem to embrace yours.. about the importance of light and the need to be away from the manic city... i like that...

but thats just me... :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh ariel just saw this, I'm so sorry will pick this asap!:)